Monday, November 5, 2007

a new day is dawning.


[Sometimes the world looks perfect.
Nothing to rearrange.]


You guys! Fabulous news…

[Sometimes you just
Get a feelin' like you need some kind of change!]


Catmo just moved to Chicago!

[No matter what the odds are this time,
Nothing's gonna stand in my way!]


Even better news? She starts her new job tomorrow!

[Standing tall!]

Which means it’s only a matter of time until blogging opportunities pop up in between Diet Coke breaks.

[On the wings of my dreams!]


Perhaps, Catherine, it’s best to focus on actually working right now, it being your first week and all.

But your legions of loyal fans (and by “legions” I mean me, Mike Brzica and the occasional, well-meaning stalker who meanders over here from the hyperlink on your MySpace profile) eagerly anticipate the next time you’ll have a few gobs of salary-based time to squander.

[Rain and thunder, wind and haze
I'm bound for better days!]


We value those nuggets of creative energy in a way Michigan Avenue can’t.

[It's my life!
It's my dream!]


So when it feels right?

[Nothing's gonna stop me now.]

Blog on blogger.

America or burst!